Saturday, October 29, 2011

I am going through an adaptation process from being a high school student to a university student. Because i am living a different region , different climate and different environment.There is a lot of people who i do not know.Every thing is different from i'm used to.At high school i had many friends also one of them is from my primary school.We could talk about our primary school memories Now she is not with me.But at METU i have three friends from the same high school.Because of being so i think i'm lucky.Apart from them i don't know anybody well and i don't have many friends.But i believe i will have gradually.At high school there was a lot of people that i know and talk with.that was made me feel as if i'm safe.But at all events i'm happy to be the student of METU.I think i can deal with these difficulties and adapt as quickly as possible.

At the begining i couldn't explain myself easily in lessons because i had to speak English and i'm not used to it.Iwas afraid of making any mistake.So i stayed silent in lessons.Now i'm getting used to do it and trying explain myself in english as much as possible.Another problem is related to our lesson hours.Our lessons start at earlier hours and finish at late hours.We have to wake up early and go home late.There are free times between our two lessons.This times some days too long and boring for me.

As i said i'm happy to be a member of METU family.At METU there are many things that i like.Firstly it has a very large and functional library.I can find there whatever i want.I can use computers with the aim of search.Also at METU there are many social activities and bodies such as tennis , footbal, playing musical instruments and so on.You can join whichever you want.You can also join student exchange programs like Erasmus and study abroad. If you want you can study an additional subject at METU.

Being a METU student means to me a bright future.At METU not only when are you student but also after graduated you have many opportunities.I will try to take advantages of METU as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment