Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Beloved METU

      At the end of a long and tiring period,we deserved to study at METU.When I learnt my degree,I was speechless.METU was my dream and it came true.. :)
      I have been in Ankara since 2008.So I wasn't in difficulty even on ''black monday'' :) Ihad already met some friends before 26th September.We got hung up in METU.Then I met my other friends and I liked all of them.
     Campus life is great in METU.University has 87 clubs which can display social,cultural and sport activities.And here nobody butts in your life.You can feel the freedom.You can feel the difference of METU.It has a resourceful library.Also it provides opportunity to undergo training abroad with IAESTE(international association of exchange of students for technical experience) and AISEC(association internationale des etudiants en sciences economiques et commerciale) I have never seen a living place which gives me opportunities better than METU for personal development and academic career in Turkey.You wont have unemployment problem when you graduate from this university.It is one of the most important thing in education life;because,if you still don't have a job after the university it is meaningless.On top of all this when anybody asks your school,you can proudly say that '' I study at METU''.
     Already now,I dont want to graduate from METU.If only I had a chance to stay in here as student for life..! I want to be part of furniture of this university.I want to make contribution to development of my country by following in ATATURK's tracks.I can effectuate my goal here...
     University fee is 284 tl,accommodation charge is 179 tl,but saying '' I study at METU'' is unprizable ! :):)
     Finally;if you want to be privileged student,you should choose METU.Good is not enough for me !! If you think so METU will satisfy you...


                                                                                                                      Thank you..
                                                                                                             ONUR PEHLİVAN
 

6 comments:

  1. Onur, I'd like to make a start with the color of your article, purple, which is quite suitable for your personal specification. You're full of color in your heart, as I can guess, and this is the result we see here :P But anyway, you have put an emphasize on such a great chance to be a part of METU many many times in your piece of writing. However, I remember you saying that you are bored of this place already now? Or am i wrong, my friend? Other than this, I did not know that you had been in Ankara since 2008. Did I get it wrong again? I thought you had studied in Mersin, huh? I know telling people "I study at METU" is priceless, yet how can we say it is unprizable? Am I too critical of your journal? You know, actually, that was your request to make me write a comment on yours as well and I just wanted to make sure that I know the things in their true paths :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. CORRECTION: Your article color is something like purple and pink, do not hang with it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Onur, I think your font color is great. :) It reflects your inner personality.You are gentle like a pink rose. :) You are a man of love. :) METU is so lucky to have you, this is an honour for METU. :)And I agree with Ahmet, you are full of color in your heart :) and full of beer in your mouth. :) Finally, I am happy to be friends with you, have you in my section and sing songs together in DEVRİM stadium. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahmet,I didn't say that 'Im bored' :) and I graduated from güdül anatolian teacher training high school (in Ankara) :)hmm.. I thought that priceless and unprizable have the same meaning,am i wrong?? finally I have got a broad back,you know. :) if I have mistakes you can always tell me :) thank you very much for your comments..

    ReplyDelete
  5. çağlar,thank you very much for your comments...:)Im also lucky to have friends like you.. :) 4ever devrim :) ours songs will last 4ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear Ahmet I think u r right..:) I searched it from different online dictionaries. I should have used priceless,but if u visit 'zargan',you wont be able see any diffrence.:)

    ReplyDelete